The Barley Triple Timber Stables are the Uk’s toughest stable range that’s been around for over 40 years, We’ve found many of our returning customers have selected the Barley range due to the amazing durability on offer, this popular range is the bread and butter of the DSB range of stables with a standard package our competitors struggle to match on price and quality. One key feature we’d like to point out is our unique OSB3 lined roof, the 12mm lining not only helps to support the corrugated onduline roof but also gives super strength to your new stable…
- Cladding material – Scandinavian redwood T&G shiplap
- Cladding thickness – 16mm x 125mm.
- Framing style – Square edged softwood planed.
- Framing thickness – 75mm x 50mm
- Roof canopy – 914mm
- Eaves height back – 2133mm
- Eaves height front – 2438mm
- Roof material – Solid boarded
- Roof thickness – 12mm
- Wall lining – 18mm OSB3 up to 1219mm
- Roof covering – Black corrugated sheeting
- Windows – Framed hopper style with metal bars
- Doors – Fully framed with plwood linings faced with T&GV board plus biting strip
- Wood treatment – Golden oak protective water-repellent coating (External only)
One of the Uk’s longest established family owned manufacturers…