Barham Double Timber Garage – the double garage range has grown over many years with larger gable spans being increased to 20′, our extra strong roof trusses carry the Barham’s roof allowing the roof line to be straight for the rest of its life. The framework is key to any structure and Barham has the strength and durability second to none in this sector.
- Cladding material – Scandinavian redwood T&G shiplap
- Cladding thickness – 16mm x 125mm.
- Framing style – Square edged softwood planed.
- Framing thickness – 75mm x 50mm
- Eaves height – 2316mm
- Ridge height from – 2956mm to 3460mm
- Roof material – Solid boarded
- Roof thickness – 12mm
- Roof covering – Black corrugated sheeting
- Floor material – N/A
- Double garage doors – Sizes 2133mm(w) x 1981mm(h)
- Single door – Size 785mm(w) x 1981mm(h)
- Locking device – Brenton padbolt
- Hinge style – Scotch tee hinges (galvanised)
- Window style – Framed style (Options to upgrade)
- Glazing – Glass
- Wood treatment – Golden oak protective water-repellent coating (External only)
One of the Uk’s longest established family owned manufacturers…